About Tenaya Darlington
Tenaya Darlington (a.k.a. Madame Fromage) is an author, educator, and speaker based in Philadelphia. By day, she teaches writing at Saint Joseph's University, where she directs the graduate Writing Studies M.A. Program. By night, she pens the award-winning cheese blog Madame Fromage. She also co-leads tours to dairy-centric destinations with the NYC-based travel company, Cheese Journeys and teaches cheese tasting workshops around the country. Her writing has appeared in Edible Philly, Culture Magazine, Global Traveler, and The Philadelphia Inquirer.
In 2016, Tenaya teamed up with her wine-and-spirits-loving brother to form With The Darlingtons. Together, they have co-authored 3 books and appeared as food & drink experts on the Turner Classic Movies (TCM) film channel. They also teach interactive cocktail workshops.
- Booze and Vinyl (Running Press, 2018)
- The New Cocktail Hour (Running Press, 2016)
- TCM's Movie Night Menus (Running Press, 2016)
- Di Bruno Bros. House of Cheese (Running Press, 2013)
- Madame Deluxe (Coffee House Press, 2000)
- Maybe Baby (Little, Brown, 2004)